Do you have any plan to make a huge impression on your target market? Then getting top of the line graphic designs for your business should be your number one concern. Graphic design includes a multitude of things, from logo to banner to website design, brochures, office stationaries, and many more things that will help you to make a great impression on your customers. Top companies may have in-house graphic design teams who are helping them in making the consistent and eye-catching look of their brand images in every communication channel.
But this is not feasible for small companies who need to operate their businesses with a few employees and limited resources. Even they can’t hire a professional graphic designer because of their restricted budget. In this context, by outsourcing graphic design, they can make their brand look professional in a budget-friendly way. If you are also facing the same scenario, you can hire a reputed graphic design company in India who will uplift your brand value and prominence with their eye-catching designs.
Outsourcing is quite beneficial when you don’t have adequate money and resources. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of outsourcing graphic design.
1. Saves a chunk of money: Outsourcing saves a lot of money for you. The average salary of an in-house graphic design is nearly $49,000 per annum. This is quite expensive, and you need to pay him even if you don’t have a project. But the positive thing of outsourcing is that you can hire a graphic designer as per your need and requirement. For outsourcing, this could be a project-based expense. You will pay the designer only for what you need at that moment. So, outsourcing saves money for you which you can invest in many other ways.
2. Get some unique ideas: When you bring an outside graphic designer for your project, he will certainly give you some fresh ideas which will take your project to the next level. They will not only embrace you with new ideas but also, they can point you in new directions. Moreover, being distinct will help you to stay competitive in this market. If your brand possesses some memorable graphics, then it will help you to stand out in the market. The way you represent yourself is very crucial if you want to attract new customers to your brand.
3. Don’t need to purchase an office space: If you are planning to hire an in-house graphic design team, you certainly need an office space and set up from where you can start your operations. When you are at the beginning of your journey, this could be a burden for you because you need to invest a humongous amount for renting a space, purchasing office furniture, and preparing a set up for your business. Here, lies the beauty of hiring a freelance graphic designer on a project basis. Because neither you need to find out a place for him to work nor you need to worry about how to fit him in your already occupied office space. A freelance graphic designer can work from his own space as per his convenience. You just need to stay connected to the internet to get an update from him.
4. You can get the best talent for your work: If you don’t have adequate knowledge of graphic designing, it would be a prudent decision to outsource your graphic design project. Once you have outsourced your project, you will certainly get the best talents who will help you with the best services that you are looking for. Since these people have immense experience in the field of graphic designing, they will give you consistent and reliable work for your project.
5. Get a high quality of work: A freelance graphic designer has many advantages over an in-house graphic designer. Because a freelance graphic designer will never compromise the quality of work as they are motivated by getting good reviews from you. These reviews will help them to get more work in future. This is another reason that you should outsource your graphic design work.
6. Saves time: Hiring a freelance graphic designer will not only save money for you but also save a lot of time. If you want to hire an in-house graphic designer, you need to go through the entire hiring process. Moreover, you also need to follow many procedures and a lot of paperwork is required to onboard him. So, the entire hiring process is quite time-consuming. But with outsourcing, you don’t need to go through this stage which means outsourcing saves a lot of time for you.
7. Budget-based hiring: Outsourcing is the most convenient when you are running out of your budget. For outsourcing, you are hiring graphic designers on a project basis which means you don’t need to keep them with you for a long time.
These are some benefits of outsourcing graphic design. The world is full of resources, so this is the time that you should take advantage of these resources.
Are you planning to outsource your graphic design work to a reputed graphic design company in India? Then, the name of Buttercup should be on the top of your list. Buttercup is an eminent graphic design company in India who have exceptional knowledge in every aspect of graphic design. With their skills and aesthetic sense, they used to craft the most practical and attractive designs for your brand.
Just take a look at their website, you will get more idea about them.
- Creating New Brands with Complete Identity
- Unique Logo Designs and Corporate Identity
- Attractive Packaging Designs
- Brochure Designs for enhanced Corporate Image
- Social Media Marketing for multiple product categories
- Exhibition and Event Design for Industry Events
- Website Design with a professional touch
Promote Your Brand Best with a Graphic Designer25 Aug 2017
Beatitude Logo & Complete Brand Identity18 Sep 2017
Farmbyte Naming Solution16 Oct 2017
Let’s talk for new branding
Our location6th Floor, Karma Tower, Paldi, Ahmedabad - 380007
61 W 62nd st Apt25E NY,
6545 Simon avenue, Frisco
27 Scammel Road, Winnipeg
MB, R2N 4P7. Canada.
5 Wesley Drive,Egham,